You will need:
Wood pieces (if you don't want to cut our own): http://amzn.to/2qJK7Ab
White pigment: http://amzn.to/2qASOQd
Purple pigment: http://amzn.to/2pPdbbM
Magenta pigment: http://amzn.to/2r2Fh46
Green pigment: http://amzn.to/2pHuTe9
India ink: http://amzn.to/2pOYuVZ
Pigment powder: http://amzn.to/2pP88Iq
White acrylic paint
Black acrylic paint
Glitters (white, pink, green and purple, gold)
Silly Putty: http://amzn.to/2qBlHMr
Mod Podge: http://amzn.to/2r2zqvB
Did you guys know I wrote a book?
Be sure to pick up your copy today!!
Here is the video tutorial:
1. You can cut your own wood rounds, or you can buy pre-cut ones, like the one I have listed above.
2. I painted the bottoms and sides black and the tops white.
3. Once dry, I took the Silly Putty and created snakes and put them on the wood pieces. I gently pressed it down to make sure it was sealed with the wood.
4. I mixed the resin with different colors (be sure to customize them for your taste). Resin Obsession has tons of colors to choose from! I also mixed the middle with a white pigment powder and chunky white glitter.
5. I first poured the colors onto the wood. The Silly Putty worked to dam it in place. I used a lighter to pop the bubbles.
6. Once cured, I removed the Silly Putty and mixed more resin. This time I mixed glitter and pigment powders and poured them into the open areas. I popped the bubbles and allowed it to cure.
7. Once cured, I sanded down the pieces, so they were level and the stripes could be seen. I wiped off excess dust.
8. I then mixed a small amount of resin and brushed it onto the pieces, popped the bubbles and let them cure.
9. Once cured, I mixed Mod Podge and gold glitter and brushed it onto the edges and allowed them to dry.
That's it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Remember: Life's too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
Here is the last one I tried: