These pendants were made using resin and nail polish. It's easy and kind of mimics amber. Kind of. Maybe...
Anyway, here's the tutorial:
You will need:
- Resin (I used Easy Cast)
- Nail polish
- Mold for resin
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Pour resin into mold (about 1/4 to 1/2 way up)
3. Add nail polish drops randomly
4. Let dry.
5. Next day unmold and allow to fully cure (check resin directions)
6. Add bail and enjoy your beautiful necklace! Or pin! Or really big earring!
Have fun and Happy Crafting!