You will need:
- Candy - I picked mine up at the dollar store
- Resin - I used Easy Cast that I got at a craft store
- A plastic bowl
- Saran or Cling wrap (resin won't stick to cling wrap)
Here's a video tutorial on how to make it:
1. Line your bowl in plastic wrap
2. Sort and arrange the candy to create a bowl
3. Prepare resin according to directions - the amount of resin you need will depend on the size of the bowl (Tip: I try to have another project ready to go in case I made too much resin and then it won't go to waste!)
4. Pour resin over the candy and make sure it is well coated.
5. Cover to prevent dust from becoming a permanent part of your bowl.
6. Have patience and wait at least 12 hours before unmolding. Check the directions. Mine takes 72 hours to fully dry.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!