The kids will go crazy over this fun candy coaster!
Here's the video tutorial to see how I did it:
You will need:
- Runts candy
- Resin (I used Easy Cast)
- Plastic container to act as the mold
- Plastic wrap
- Rubber band
1. Line container with plastic wrap and secure with rubber band.
2. Fill bottom of container with Runts.
3. Prepare resin and pour over Runts.
4. Check periodically to see if any air bubbles have floated to the surface. Remove the air bubble per the directions on the resin.
5. Cover and wait 12 hours.
6. File or sand down rough edges and cover filed edges with brushed on resin or nail polish top coat.
7. Unmold and enjoy your new coaster!
Thanks for stopping by!
What candy would like to see a coaster made out of?