- Candy corn
- Can - clean, dried and spray painted black
- Hot glue
- Resin (I used Easy Cast)
- Bottle to elevate the can
- Cling wrap
- Wax paper - to protect your work surface
- Large bucket to put over vase, while drying
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Clean, dry and spray paint can black
2. Hot glue candy corn, in a random pattern, on the can
3. This will take time and patience: Slowly drip the resin all over the candy corn and make sure it is entirely covered. I also did a resin layer after it dried, on the inside to further protect it.
4. Leave overnight to dry. I covered mine with a bucket to keep dust from settling on it.
5. Put out as a decoration, or fill with fresh, or dead flowers for Halloween!
I didn't have any fall or dead flowers on hand. It's still September and things are still blooming here.
Happy Crafting! I hope you enjoy it!
What is your favorite Halloween candy?
If you are looking for great crafting ideas? Check out these great craft parties going on at
Go check them out! There are some really creative people out there!