Here's another golf ball craft!
This cute little spider is made of a golf ball and I am considering making several to hang from my dining room light fixture for Halloween! If I hang them, I need to insert a small eye hook at the top and hang with fishing line. I'll keep you posted!
Here is the video tutorial:
You will need:
- Golf ball (not a good expensive one)
- 2 google eyes
- Wire hanger
- Black spray paint
- Wire cutters and needle nose pliers
- Drill or rotary tool
1. Cut pieces from wire hanger to approximately 2 inch lengths - you will need eight pieces - end bend on each end to create an "S" shape
2. Drill holes (four on each side) of the golf ball
3. Dip one end of each leg into glue and insert into ball
4. Position and adjust the legs so he/she stands as you would like and let glue dry
5. Spray paint the whole thing black and let dry
6. Add google eyes and you are done! Enjoy the cute spider!
Happy Crafting and Happy Halloween!