The Halloween season is approaching and now is the time to get started! This may be the easiest Halloween craft EVER! It's a fun decorative accessory to have strewn around. It's fast and easy to make and the kids can help!
You will need:
- Hot glue
- Parchment paper
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Lay out parchment paper on a heat safe surface.
2. Make sure hot glue is - HOT! (always be careful with hot glue)
3. Draw a spider web on the parchment paper with the hot glue
(Tip: You can have a spider web drawn on a piece of paper, under the parchment paper, to use as a guide, or just wing it!)
4. As soon as you have the hot glue on the paper, sprinkle glitter (any color works!) on to the glue.
5. Allow to completely cool and then peel off the parchment paper.
6. Snip off any stray glue strings with scissors.
7. Accessorize, Accessorize. Accessorize!
Have fun! Happy Crafting!
Thanks for stopping by!