Amazon

AD

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Scarecrow Centerpiece Craft - Recycled Materials




You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!
Support Craft Klatch get Perks! 

I made this scarecrow craft when one of my YouTube viewer requested a scarecrow centerpiece for Thanksgiving.  I don't know if this is what she had in mind, but this is what I came up with.  So thank you MeganK00 for the request and inspiration!

This craft uses mostly recycled materials and is overall pretty easy.

Normally, I would offer written directions, but I think in this case, the video would better serve to show you and answer any questions.


You will need:

-  Two brown paper grocery bags
-  One brown paper lunch sack
-  Crumpled up newspaper, or shredding from your shredder
-  Permanent marker - black
-  Mod Podge (optional)
-  String - to tie top of bag
-  Acrylic paint - brown, orange and green (poster paint would work well too)
-  Two large buttons
-  Scissors
-  Straw or raffia
-  Frozen food tray (cleaned)
-  Rope
-  Hot glue, or tacky glue


Here is the video tutorial:





  


Thank you for stopping by!  Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!

Mona




1 comment:

The Lazy Gastronome said...

Visiting from the Chicken Chicks Blog party! – I love this project!! Would love to have you join the Pleasures of the NW’s DIY party!
http://www.pleasuresofthenw.com/diy-party-23/