Sunday, December 23, 2012

Paper Covered Cone Christmas Tree Craft Tutorial


First off, you need a cone.  They are EASY to make.  Watch the tutorial here:




To cover the cone, you will need:

-  Green paper - I used scrapbook paper in three different shades of green
-  Red paper
-  Hole punch - I believe mine was 3/4", but I'm not sure
-  Hot glue

Here is the tutorial on the tree:

Directions:

-  Punch out a bunch of dots
-  Hot glue on the dots - you can use all one color, but I thought three different shades of green would give it a little more depth and texture - so I alternated a row of each - make sure to overlap enough to cover the cone beneath
-  Add red dots to look like ornaments
-  Add a tree topper - I used a resin star I had left over

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you like it!  Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!

Mona




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear what you are thinking! I read each and every comment. Thank you for taking the time and stopping by!

Mona