You will need:
- Large poster board cone - I don't know if you can buy them or not, but you CAN make it! Watch my video here and I'll show you how ridiculously easy and inexpensive it is!!
- Hot glue
- Pine cones
- Golf Balls
- Red acrylic paint
- Red glitter
- White acrylic paint
- Clear or white glitter
- Green spray paint
- Tree topper - I made the tree topper on the tree and you can see how easy that was in the video there:
Here is the video tutorial on how I made the tree and put it all together:
1. Glue pine cones onto the cone with hot glue until you cover the whole thing. Small pine cones work well as fillers. I did not paint the cone beforehand because I always had the intention of spray painting the entire thing.
2. Spray paint the entire tree green
3. While that is drying, take golf balls (or any ornament purchased or made will work!) and paint them red and glitter them - allow to dry
4. When the tree is dry, paint the ends of some of the pine cones with white acrylic paint and sprinkle with white or clear glitter to give the illusion of snow - allow to dry
5. When dry, glue glittered golf balls onto the tree
6. Make or buy a star for the top of the tree and hot glue into place
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!