You will need:
- 40+/- plastic white snowflakes - usually you can find them at the dollar store, but I found packages of 20 at Walmart, very inexpensively
- Hot glue
- Parchment paper
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Cut off the string to hang the snowflakes
2. Lay 20 snowflakes on the parchment paper in a circle/wreath shape
3. Start gluing them together.
4. Add the second layer on top of the first layer. When cool, check to make sure they are all well adhered and add glue where needed.
5. Remove from parchment paper, add ribbon and hang!
Keep it simple, or for a different look, add something in the middle, like the Big Resin Snowman I made earlier!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy it!
Happy Holidays and Happy Crafting!