You will need:
- Resin - I use Easy Cast
- Nail polish
- Egg ring
- Parchment paper
- Cork circle (4 inches) - optional
- Hot glue
- Metallic black acrylic paint
Here are some of the products I used:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Set up your mold - see video above
2. Prepare your resin - according to the package directions - and then stir in some black acrylic paint, until you reach the color you are looking for.
3. Pour resin into your mold.
**This first pour only has to be enough to cover the bottom of the mold. You will be doing a second pour to cover the nail polish and glitter.
4. Allow it to cure 12+/- hours
5. Add glitter and nail polish. Layer and see what you come up with! Allow to dry.
6. Prepare resin and pour into mold.
7. Allow to cure 12 +/- hours before unmolding.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!