I chose to use Hello Kitty and My Little Pony stickers, but the possibilities are only limited by what stickers you can find!
You will need:
- Resin mold
- Resin - I use Easy Cast
- Popsicle stick
Here are some of the products I used:
Resin Mold: Easy Cast Resin
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Pour a small amount of resin into the cavities of your mold, where you want to put your stickers. Allow it to set for about an hour. You want the resin to be very sticky and thick.
3. After an hour, put your stickers in the resin, facing down, and gently push them down into the mold with the popsicle stick. You have to work it down into the resin until it is laying flat, so you don't trap any air bubbles under the sticker.
4. Take your glitter and pour it into the mold and tap it down gently with your finger.
**You can pour your next layer of resin right away, but I would recommend you wait at least 10 minutes. I waited an hour because I wanted to catch a show on TV and then I came back.
5. Prepare your resin and do the final pour.
6. Allow it to cure for at least 12 hours and then remove them from the mold.
7. If they are shiny enough, you can leave them, but if you want the resin to be shinier, take clear nail polish, or a top coat, like Triple Thick and paint it over the front. Allow to dry and you are done!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!