You will need:
- Egg ring/shaper
- Parchment paper
- Resin - I used Easy Cast
- Mod Podge
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your mold - see below to see video on how I make my mold
2. Prepare your resin according to the directions on the package
3. Pour some resin into the bottom of the mold
4. Sprinkle in varying colors of glitter and let it sink to the bottom and let it all level out.
5. Wait 12 hours for it to cure. If the surface did not level and become smooth, pour a thin coat over it - enough to cover - and let it cure for 12 hours
6. When you have a smooth surface, stick your stickers onto the hardened resin.
7. Brush 2-3 coats of Mod Podge over the stickers, making sure they are completely covered and let it fully dry. If the Mod Podge does not fully dry before the next resin pour, it will become cloudy and it will not clear.
8. When Mod Podge is dry, pour a layer of resin over the stickers.
9. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours before removing from mold.
That's it! It's super cute and super fun! You will probably have enough stickers left over to make a full set!
Here is the video of how I make my mold:
Here are some of the products I used in making this coaster:
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!