My latest coaster is a Valentine's Day confetti coaster. I am really happy with how it turned out. The confetti sparkles and shines more than I expected, giving it great depth.
You will need:
- Resin - I use Easy Cast
- Valentine's Day confetti
- Egg ring
- Parchment paper
- Hot glue
Here is the video tutorial:
Directions:1. Create your coaster mold - see video below where I explain how
2. Prepare your resin, according to the package instructions and pour into your mold
3. Sprinkle confetti into your resin
4. Use your stir stick to help it sink, if it is happening to slowly
5. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours before removing from the mold
Tip: In the first hour - check for bubbles and remove according to the directions on your resin
6. Remove from mold and trim off any excess that might have seeped under the hot glue
Here is the video on how to create your own coaster mold:
That's it! What a fun and sparkly coaster! Who doesn't like sparkles?
Here are some of the products I used:
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!