You will need:
- Liquid starch - do not water down
- Big balloon
- Embroidery floss - I used three spools (I don't know what the correct term is) of two different colors. For example, on the left egg I used three spools of green and three spools of pink.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Blow up your balloon and tie it.
2. Take your embroidery floss and unwind it into the starch - do one spool at a time
3. Wind the floss around the balloon and then repeat with the other spools
4. Sit it on a cup to dry, or hang it to dry
5. When dry, tie on a colorful ribbon, or fishing line
That's it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting! Happy Easter!!