When I received the templates, I immediately set out to make some envelopes and I could not believe how easy it is!
Here is the video tutorial:
All you need to make an envelope is:
- Paper - you can embellish with drawings, clipart, rubber stamping, etc. or just use fun scrapbook paper! The possibilities are endless!
- Glue stick
That's is all you need!
1. Create a design on your paper or use the scrapbook paper as is.
2. Place template over paper, capturing the design you want to be showing on the front of the envelope, in the opening.
3. Tear the paper along the edges of the template.
4. Turn the paper over and line up the template with the paper.
5. Put in the rectangular piece in the template.
6. Remove the outer template.
7. Fold in the sides
8. Fold up the bottom
9. Fold down the top
10. Run the glue stick along the inside of the bottom flap to glue it in place.
11. You are done!
They have another great product called Lick and Stick, which is envelope glue. You put it on the flap that you fold down to seal the envelope and you let it dry. Then, you can remoisten it when you are ready to seal it! Yay!
Check out their site at www.greensneakers.com and you will find the envelope templates, the Lick and Stick and a whole lot more! They also have templates for super fun boxes and cards! It's worth a trip over to check it out!
I hope you see the possibilities I'm seeing! And stay tuned....... there's a giveaway coming too!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!