You will need:
- Resin pieces - I made them from a mold and Easy Cast resin.
- Crackle nail polish
- Nail polish in any colors you want
- Nail polish clear top coat
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Create your resin pieces and allow to fully cure.
2. Remove resin pieces from mold.
3. Working on the back side of the resin piece, apply your clear top coat and allow to dry.
4. Apply the crackle polish and allow to dry and crack.
5. Apply the color nail polish of your choice.
6. Apply either clear top coat for additional protection, or paint on a thin layer of resin and allow to cure.
7. Apply clear top coat of nail polish, or thin coat of resin to the front to shine it up. Allow to dry.
8. Either drill a hole into the piece, or glue on a jewelry bail.
Now you have a beautiful resin charm!!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!