Saturday, April 6, 2013

Golf Ball Sun Craft Tutorial - Great Recycling Craft

I have all kinds of golf balls, but I'm not a golfer and neither is my husband.
After picking out the good balls and giving them to the golfers we do know, I still have a bucket full for crafting.  If you have watched my other videos, or looked through my tutorials, you will see have a few golf balls crafts in there already.  The bucket is still full, so expect more!!

Since Spring wants to spring, but hasn't yet sprung around here, I thought everyone needs a little sun in their lives.


You will need:

-  A golf ball
-  Golf tees
-  Eye screw
-  Glue - hot glue is fine for inside, but if you want it outside use an E6000 or similar glue
-  Yellow spray paint

Here is the video tutorial:



Directions:

1.  Drill a small hole into the top of the golf ball (I know there is no actual top, it's round, but you know what I mean).  The hole does not need to be deep, it just needs to be started and the eye screw will easily screw right in.  Screw in the eye screw.
2.  Glue the golf tees onto the golf ball.  I did not put them up right next to each other because I didn't want there to be an awkward space, so I left a little room between each, so I could better position the last one.
3.  Spray paint it yellow.

That's it!  Super easy!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

Mona



2 comments:

Cathy Burgess said...

This is pretty interesting. What a perfect craft. This golf ball sun is amazing. I would really love to make one for my daughter so soon. I'm sure she'll gonna love this, too. Thanks for sharing this tutorial.

-SmoothFoam.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, I love this! I am unable to make one due to handicap but would it be possible to purchase one from you ?

Thanks.
Angela (cardiac_tec@hotmail.com)