You will need:
- Envirotex Jewelry Clay (go to their website at www.eti-usa.com to find seller internationally)
- Pigment powder
- Stamp ink pad
Here is the quickie video tutorial:
1. Roll the clay into a small ball. Working on parchment paper or wax paper, flatten it out.
2. Make a hole using a pin, pen, needle tool, etc. if you want to use it has a charm. Take pigment powder and dust the front and the back. Dust off any excess on the front.
3. Ink up your stamp and press it into the clay. Carefully pull it out.
4. Let it set 12 to 24 hours.
That's it!! Now you have a fun charm. You can make them for zipper pulls, backpack charms, wine glass charms, necklaces, bracelets, etc.!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!!