You will need:
- Jewelry Clay
(The clay I use is from Envirotex and if you are having trouble finding it, go to their website at www.eti-usa.com and they have a listing where their products are sold.)
- Small rubber stamps - I used an M and a flower in place of an O
- Pigment powder - if you don't have pigment powder, use eyeshadow!
- Dye ink pad - black
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your clay according to the package directions and roll it into a ball.
2. Working on parchment paper or wax paper, squish the clay down into the shape you want.
3. Ink up your stamps and press them into the clay and carefully remove.
4. Repeat with until you spell out MOM
5. Give the ink a few minutes to dry.
6. Poke a hole into the top
7. Brush on the pigment powder - front and back
8. Allow to cure for 12 to 24 hours
9. Brush off any excess pigment powder
Now you have a pendant, or a great charm to decorate with!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!