You will need:
- Clip on earring blanks
- Pendant blank
- Metal things shaped like flowers or suns
- Jewelry Clay - the clay I used is from Envirotex
- Pigment powder
- Clear crystal
- Super glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your clay according the package directions. Split into three balls. Two smaller balls for the earrings and one larger ball for the pendant.
2. Put the balls on their respective jewelry blanks and pat them down into the shape you want.
3. Take the sun/flower shaped things and gently press them onto each of the pieces.
4. Dust each of the pieces with the yellow pigment powder.
5. Set aside to cure for 12 to 24 hours. I clipped the earrings onto the side of a bowl, so they would not be leaning on anything and become misshapen.
6. When cured, brush off the excess pigment powder.
7. Glue on the crystals in the center of each sun/flower.
That's it! You are done!!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!