You will need:
- Jewelry bezel
- Jewelry Clay
- Swarovski Crystals or something similar
- Pigment powder
* Wearing gloves is suggested and I have found using baby powder cornstarch on the gloves works perfectly to prevent the clay from sticking.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take equal parts of A and B of the jewelry clay and mix together per package directions.
2. Roll it into a ball and put it on the bezel.
3. Gently pat the ball down until it fits into the bezel. I made mine mounded, but you could certainly have it flat.
4. With tweezers, add each individual crystal. Place the crystal on the clay and give it a gentle push to make sure it has made full contact with the clay and will stay in place.
5. When all of the crystals have been applied, brush pigment powder over the whole thing and let it cure for 12 to 24 hours.
6. When cured, use a soft brush and brush off all the excess pigment powder.
That's it!! Now you have a beautiful, sparkly pendant!
If you are having trouble finding the jewelry clay, go to the website www.eti-usa.com and click on the BUY tab. They have a listing worldwide where it can be purchased.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!