You will need:
- Jewelry Clay - it's a resin clayFor information on where to buy it, go to their website at www.eti-usa.com
- Letter stamps
- Miscellaneous screws, nails, nuts, bolts, whatever
- Pigment powder
- Permanent stamping ink
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take your clay and prep it according to the package directions.
2. Once properly mixed/blended, roll it into a ball.
3. Squeeze the ball onto parchment paper, so it won't stick
**By the way, you should always be wearing gloves when working with the clay.
4. Press the screws and whatnots into the clay, making sure to leave enough room for you to stamp.
5. Brush the entire thing with pigment powder, front and back.
6. Ink your stamps and stamp DAD into the clay.
7. Take a skewer or needle tool and create a hole in the top.
8. Allow to sit at least 12 hours before handling.
That's it! Now you can attach a key chain ring, or use it as an ornament, or a bookmark (just attach a ribbon).
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!