You will need:
- Flower jewels - mine are from Oriental Trading Company
- Resin - I use Easy Cast resin - it's available at both Hobby Lobby and Michaels, but if you are looking for it internationally, go to their website at www.eti-usa.com and they have a listing of where it is available.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your coaster mold. If you want to see how I do it, watch the video below:
3. Fill your mold with resin and drop in your jewels. Take your stir stick and press them down to the bottom of the mold. Mine stayed down, if yours should float, you might need to do a second layer after the first layer hardened.
4. Remove bubbles if needed. Allow to sit for at least 12 hours.
That's it! You have a fun new coaster! It's funny how the jewels kind of lost the beveled definition in the resin.
Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by!