You will need:
- Resin mold
- Resin - I use Easy Cast - find where it is sold on their website www.eti-usa.com
- Candy sprinkles
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to package directions
2. Pour resin into the mold, but don't fill it up entirely
3. Pour in sprinkles and let the sink to the bottom, or take your stir stick to help them
4. Pour more resin in, if needed
5. Let it sit for at least 12 hours
6. After 12 hours, unsold
Now you have a cute candy, resin charm. You can glue a jewelry bail to the back and then you have a necklace!!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!