You will need:
- Resin mold - try Hobby Lobby, or online
- Resin - I used Easy Cast - go to www.eti-usa.com to find it worldwide
- Jewelry bail - also available at craft stores or online
- Glue that works on metal and plastic
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to package directions.
2. Pour into mold - but don't fill the hole entirely
3. Pour in glitter and move it around with your stir stick, to make sure it is distributed throughout the whole piece
4. Drip a little more resin on, just to make sure it's all covered
5. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours
6. Unmold and glue on the bail
That's it! Now you have a beautiful new pendant!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!