You will need:
- Resin - I use Easy Cast, if you are having trouble finding them, go to www.eti-usa.com
- Jewelry mold made for resin - the one I used was from the makers of Easy Cast
- Package filling - the stringy iridescent cellophane type
Here is the video tutorial:
Here is the resin I used and some mold you might like, available from Amazon, incase you want to give it a try:
1. Prepare your resin, according to package directions
2. Cut some of the stringy wrap into smaller pieces and put in mold
3. Pour resin into mold and take stir stick to work the cellophane wrap pieces down into the resin
4. If some of the pieces wouldn't stay down, let it sit for an hour and do final pour, otherwise just let it sit for 12 hours
5. Remove from mold and you have a pretty charm!
Now you can use it for whatever you want. You can glue a jewelry bail on it, to make it into a necklace. With the background to the pendant being clear, when you wear it, it will pick up the color of the shirt you are wearing as its background!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!