You will need:
- Resin - I use Easy Cast Resin
- Mold of a triangle - the mold I used is made by the makers of Easy Cast and more information is available at their website at www.eti-usa.com
- Red acrylic paint
- Black acrylic paint
- Green acrylic paint
- Jewelry bail
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to package directions.
2. Pour some into your triangle mold and allow to cure for 12 hours
3. Take the green acrylic paint and paint the rind at the bottom of the triangle. At this point, the piece is still in the mold and you are painting on what will be the back side.
4. Take a very thin brush and brush on the seeds, using black acrylic paint. Note: You will likely need to do two coats of each of the colors.
5. When the black and the green are completely dried and all coats are on, paint the red, on the remainder of the watermelon.
6. When everything is dry, put another coat of resin on the back of the pendant.
7. Allow to cure for 12 hours.
8. Remove from mold.
9. Glue on jewelry bail and you have a pendant!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!