You will need:
- Resin - I use Easy Cast Resin
- Gummy Bears
- Coaster mold*
* I want to tell you about my coaster mold. I searched far and wide for a good coaster mold, that was deep enough for me to put stuff in. I ended up creating my own, with an egg shaper and it worked pretty well. Recently, I found a silicone pan, online, and it was the perfect size and silicone and had made my life sooooo much easier!! If you want to know which mold I bought, go to the tab Products I Use. I have it linked there.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare you resin, according to the package directions.
2. Pour a thin layer of resin in the bottom of the mold
3. Add your Gummy Bears
4. Add additional resin until they are all covered
5. Allow to sit for at least 12 hours before unmolding
That's it! Now you have a fun new accessory! The Gummy Bears do lose some of their features in the resin, so just a warning!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!