I found the shark stickers at Walmart and they seemed perfect for a Shark Week themed coaster, or two.
You will need:
- Coaster mold - you can find a link to the one I used under Products I Use
- Glitter - blue, silver, white
- Shark stickers
- Resin - I use Easy Cast (www.eti-usa.com)
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin
2. Pour a thin layer into your mold and add your glitter. It will sink to the bottom and leave a flat surface.
3. Allow to sit and cure for 12 hours.
4. Apply stickers directly to the resin. Apply Mod Podge to the top of the stickers if they are paper rather than plastic. This prevents any dark spots from forming on the stickers. Allow Mod Podge to completely dry. If you don't let it dry before adding your next layer of resin, it will stay white and cloudy.
5. Apply another thin coat of resin to finish it off and imbed the stickers!
6. Allow to cure for 12 hours before unmolding.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by, Happy Crafting and Happy Belated Shark Week!