You will need:
- Resin pendant mold
You can find jewelry molds at www.resinobsession.com
The buttons are from Oriental Trading
The resin is Easy Cast. For more information, you can go to their website at www.eti-usa.com
You can also find it at Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Resin Obsession
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare resin according to package directions.
2. Pour a little bit of resin into the mold.
3. Add buttons.
4. Allow to cure. I left it for 12 hours.
5. I added additional resin and poured in the glitter.
6. Allow to cure for 12 hours before unmolding.
That's it! You can glue on a jewelry bail and now you have an awesome charm!
The other pendant was made by putting resin into a mold and adding layers of buttons. It was inspired by a pendant out of Katherine Swift's book. You can find her book on Amazon.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!