I used three different types of spiders for different looks.
You will need:
- Fake spiders
I use Easy Cast - for more information from the manufacturer, go to www.eti-usa.com.
- Coaster mold
The one I use can be found under the tab Products I Use
- Dimension fabric paint
I used a metallic silver and white
Here are some of the items available through Amazon, incase you want to give it a try:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. If you are making a glitter coaster, in a separate cup, add some resin and pour in the glitter. Mix it well and pour it into the mold. At this time, you are just making the base/background, so you only need a thin layer at the bottom.
3. Allow to cure for 12 hours.
4. Once cured, take your fabric paint and draw spider webs on the coasters. Allow to fully dry.
5. Glue spiders into place and allow to dry. You want to glue them to make sure they don't float.
6. Add final layer of resin and allow to cure for at least 12 hours.
That's it! Pop them out and you have some creepy coasters for Halloween! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
This blog uses affiliate links.