You will need:- Glass stones (found in the floral department at craft stores or the dollar store)
- Mod Podge (I believe white glue will work as well)
- Magazines or catalogs
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take your glass stone and put it over different things in magazines, or catalogs. Cut out around the stone.
2. Take a paint brush and brush on Mod Podge onto the flat, back side of the stone.
3. Place the picture on the back of the stone, pressing down into the Mod Podge.
4. Brush the Mod Podge on the back of the picture and use your finger to smooth the picture and brush more on back as needed.
5. Set aside - glue side up - to dry.
6. You can use them as decorative pieces, or glue a magnet to the back.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!