You will need:
- Coaster mold
You can find the one I use listed under the Products I Use tab
I use Easy Cast - to find out more about it, you can go to their website at www.eti-usa.com, otherwise, it's available at Michaels and Hobby Lobby, but you can find it online at Resin Obsession - www.resinobsession.com
- Candy corn
1. Prepare your resin according to package directions.
2. I used a separate disposable cup and put some of the resin into it. I then put some of the candy corn into the cup and coated them with the resin.
3. Then put the coated candy corn into your mold.
4. When you have all the candy corn in place, put the rest of the resin on top.
5. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!