Amazon

AD

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween Candy Corn Coaster

Halloween will be upon us before you know it, so I thought I'd get started with a candy corn coaster!


You will need:

-  Coaster mold
You can find the one I use listed under the Products I Use tab
-  Resin
I use Easy Cast - to find out more about it, you can go to their website at www.eti-usa.com, otherwise, it's available at Michaels and Hobby Lobby, but you can find it online at Resin Obsession - www.resinobsession.com
-  Candy corn


Directions:

1.  Prepare your resin according to package directions.
2.  I used a separate disposable cup and put some of the resin into it.  I then put some of the candy corn into the cup and coated them with the resin.  
3.  Then put the coated candy corn into your mold.
4.  When you have all the candy corn in place, put the rest of the resin on top.
5.  Allow to cure for at least 12 hours.
6.  Unmold

That's it!  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Mona

No comments: