You will need:
- An assortment of beads
- Thin wire
- Jewelry findings - browse the jewelry section at the craft store and see if you happen to see anything interesting that could be used as a hat, or a skirt, etc.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take a length of wire - approximately the length you want your person to be.
2. String on a jewelry finding for a crown, or go right for the the head bead.
3. Then add other beads for the body and the legs. You can add different color and sized bead for elbows and knees. Also add a bigger bead for the feet.
4. Twist the wire at the end, to secure the beads.
5. Take a length of wire and wrap it around the neck. Twist it a couple of times, so it's secure. Those will be the arms.
6. Add beads again for the arms and hands. Secure the end of the wire in place.
That's it! If you want to add hair, I just took my wire and wrapped it around a skewer to make the curly hair and then I attached it to the head.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!