You will need:
- Resin - I use Easy Cast resin. For more information, go to their website at www.eti-usa.com
- Coaster mold - go to the tab Products I Use to see where I purchased the mold
- Colorful rubber bands
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Pour some of the resin into the mold.
3. Add rubber bands and help push them down with your stir stick.
4. If you need to add additional resin you go ahead and add it. If you need to move rubber bands around after adding the additional resin, you can do that too.
5. Remove bubbles with a lighter or straw.
6. Allow to dry for at least 12 hours.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!