You will need:
- Coaster mold
I have the one I use linked under the Products I Use tab
I use Easy Cast. You can find out more information from their website at www.eti-usa.com
It's available at Hobby Lobby and Michaels and online at Resin Obsession - www.resinobsession.com
- Acrylic paint
- Pigment powder
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Pour a small amount in the bottom of two molds.
3. Swirl pigment powder around in one and put glitter in the other.
4. Allow both to cure for 12 hours.
5. Pop the coasters out of the molds and stencil the sun and moon onto each of the coasters.
6. Allow to dry and return to molds.
7. Prepare more resin and put a thin coat of resin over each coaster.
8. Allow to cure for 12 hours.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!