You will need:
- A wooden triangular box
- White, orange, yellow and black acrylic paint
- Painters tape
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the box with at least two coats of white paint - inside and out
2. When dry, take painters tape and tape off the section you want to be orange
3. Paint two coats and remove painters tape
4. Allow to fully dry.
5. Put painters tape to block off the orange and paint the yellow - at least two coats
6. Allow to fully dry
7. I painted the bottom black and left the inside white
8. Finish it with a varnish or polyurethane to protect it
You can use the box for years to come, or give it as a gift. Fill it with candy and set it out instead of a candy dish.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!