You will need:
- Clear Resin - I use Easy Cast
If you want more information about Easy Cast, go to their website at www.eti-usa.com, otherwise, it is available at Hobby Lobby and Michaels, or you can buy it online at www.resinobsession.comwww.eti-usa.com!- Coaster mold
If you want to find the one I use, I have it linked under Products I Use!
- Mung beans
- Dried chili peppers
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to package directions.
2. Put some of the resin into a small cup and add mung beans. Mix up enough to cover the bottom of the mold.
3. When they are well covered with the resin, pour them into the mold and spread them evenly over the bottom.
4. Take your chili peppers and gently press them into the resin.
5. Allow to sit. I let mine sit for 12 hours, but you probably don't have to wait that long.
6. Add top layer of resin and let sit for at least 12 hours.
7. Unmold it!
That's it! It's very earthy and natural and fun! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!