You will need:
- Acrylic paint in green, white and black
- Silver polymer clay
- Liquid polymer clay or glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint your pumpkin green. I used a Christmas green and it was dark, but a good first layer. Allow to dry.
2. Mix white and green together for a more Frankenstein color. Paint the whole thing and allow to dry.
TIP: I would use a hair dryer to speed up the drying between coats.
3. Using a smaller brush, paint on the eyes, the eyelids, the brow, the scars and the mouth.
4. Using the polymer clay, shape a piece into the head of the bolt and one as the cylinder part. You can bake it together by using liquid polymer clay, or you can glue them together after they have been baked and cooled.
5. Glue bolts on, or just place them under so you can use them again next year!
That's it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting!