I thought it was time for a little fun! Funny Face Coasters are a great resin project that you can involve the kids in!
You will need:
- Color Blast Resin
Available at www.resinobsession.com
- Clear Resin - I use Easy Cast
If you want more information about Easy Cast, go to their website at www.eti-usa.com, otherwise, it is available at Hobby Lobby and Michaels, or you can buy it online at www.resinobsession.comwww.eti-usa.com!- Coaster mold
If you want to find the one I use, I have it linked under Products I Use!
- Googly eyes
- Acrylic paint
- Stickers or table confetti lips and mustaches
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix the Color Blast resin colors to create any color you want and pour a thin layer into your mold.
2. Allow to set.
3. When hard, use googly eyes, stickers and paint to create funny and goofy faces.
4. Allow everything to completely dry before doing your next layer.
5. Mix your Easy Cast resin and pour over each of the faces.
6. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours before unfolding.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!