You will need:
- Clear Resin - I use Easy Cast
If you want more information about Easy Cast, go to their website at www.eti-usa.com, otherwise, it is available at Hobby Lobby and Michaels, or you can buy it online at www.resinobsession.comwww.eti-usa.com!- Coaster mold
If you want to find the one I use, I have it linked under Products I Use!
- Googly eyes
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Pour into your coaster mold.
3. Add eyes and with your stir stick, push them to the bottom.
4. Remove bubbles as needed.
5. Allow to set for 6+ hours.
6. Add second pour of resin.
* I had planned on doing this with only one pour of resin, but the eyes continued to rise to the surface, even after the resin was very sticky. The best bet would to do a thin layer, insert the eyes and then follow up with a top layer.
7. Wait at least 12 hours and unmold!
That's it! Happy Halloween! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!