Amazon

AD

Sunday, October 20, 2013

How to Be a Witch

SpiritHalloween.com Shop Spirit Halloween for a great selection of exclusive costumes from Disney's Frozen. Click here! SpiritHalloween.com
To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!

For easy reference, click on the Tutorials tab above.
Also, I created an Amazon store link, with items that I use in my crafts, just click on the
Products I Use above!



In this short video, I give you some quick tips on how to be a witch!






Halloween Candle Holder with Flickering Tealights Halloween Candle Holder with Flickering Tealights
This impressive votive holder features a scrolling iron base and includes 5 glimmering gold votive holders. Plus, 5 LED tealights are included that provide a rich, warm glow. Includes 1 button cell battery for each candle. Plastic, cast iron & glass. 17 1/2"L x 2 3/4"W x 9"H.

No comments: