Amazon

AD

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How to Make a Witch Broom Craft Tutorial

SpiritHalloween.com Shop Spirit Halloween for a great selection of exclusive costumes from Disney's Frozen. Click here! SpiritHalloween.com 


To stay up on the latest, be sure to 
You can click right HERE!  
Like my FACEBOOK page HERE!

For easy reference, click on the Tutorials tab above.
Also, I created an Amazon store link, with items that I use in my crafts, just click on the
Products I Use above!

 My brother-in-law made one years ago, for his daughter, when she was dressed as a witch for Halloween.  I thought I'd give it a try.



This is an easy project and you can involve the kids.  They can help gather the part and help put it together.  It's a great crafting with nature project!

You will need:
-  A big stick
-  A bunch of smaller sticks and twigs
-  Hot glue
-  Twine

Here is the video tutorial:




Directions:
1.  Gather your big stick and smaller sticks and twigs.
2.  Decide which end of the stick you want exposed and which you want covered.
3.  Begin hot gluing the twigs to one end of the stick.  When you have one layer complete, take the twine and wrap it around a couple of times, tying it tight.  Add a little hot glue for additional strength.
4.  Add another layer of twigs and do a larger wrap with the twine and again adding hot glue.

That's it!  It's simple and you can embellish it further if you want.  Happy Halloween,  Happy Crafting and thank you for stopping by!!

Mona

No comments: