Monday, October 28, 2013

Spider Pumpkin for Halloween


I said this is my last pumpkin of the season, but  I've been asked to do some Thanksgiving pumpkins, so we'll see if I am back in pumpkins after all!

You will need:

-  Pumpkin - I used a smaller one for this craft
-  8 Black pipe cleaners
-  Black acrylic paint
-  2 Googly eyes
-  Glue
-  Red acrylic paint
-  Needle and/or skewer stick

Here is the video tutorial:




Directions:
1.  Paint the pumpkin with black acrylic paint - it will take at least two coats
2.  Taking the skewer stick, poke four holes on each side of the pumpkin.  This is for the legs, so space accordingly.  I didn't poke all the way in with the skewer, I just started the hole and then finished with a needle tool.
3.  Put the pipe cleaners in part way and bend to create the legs.
4.  Glue goggly eyes into place.
5.  Using red acrylic paint, create a mouth

That's it!  No you have a spider pumpkin!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting!

Mona


No comments: