You will need:
- Frosted glass votives - the ones I used were from Oriental Trading
- White glue or Mod Podge
- Snowflake punch
- Contact paper
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take your snowflake punch and punch out a snowflake from the contact paper. Cutting out the snowflake makes a stencil.
2. Peel off the paper backing from contact paper. Stick it to the side of the votive.
3. Take a brush and brush the glue into the stencil. Sprinkle with glitter.
4. Carefully remove the stencil before the glue sets.
5. Repeat with additional snowflakes and set aside to dry.
For the striped votive:
1. Take your white glue and freehand wavy stripes around the votive and sprinkle with glitter. Do all the red lines first and then follow with the white.
2. Set aside to dry.
That's it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
**Oriental Trading provided the votives for review. The opinions and ideas are all my own.