You will need:
- Coaster mold
*Go to the Products I Use tab for the link to the one I use
- Glitter - yellow, blue orange and red
- Thanksgiving stickers
*I use Easy Cast - you can find it in craft stores and online at www.resinobsession.com
You can go the www.eti-usa.com for more information about the product and where it is available internationally.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Separate into four different cups.
3. Add different color glitter to each cup and mix well.
4. Pick the colors you want to have in a coaster and pour into the mold at the same time. Repeat with remaining two colors.
5. Allow to set for 12 hours.
6. Put stickers onto the set resin.
8. Prepare enough resin to cover the stickers.
9. Let it set for at least 12 hours.
That's it! Now you have these festive and cute Thanksgiving coasters!
Happy Crafting and Happy Thanksgiving!