To stay on top of the latest, remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
It's easy to use a couple of Christmas stickers, glitter and resin to create these cute Christmas coasters!
You will need:
- Coaster mold (click on the Products I Use tab to find the one I bought from Amazon).
- Glitter - I used green, white, blue, silver and a iridescent chunky white. I also used iridescent confetti.
- Christmas stickers
- Resin - I used Easy Cast - for more information visit their website at www.eti-usa.com
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions. These are going to be two pour coasters.
2. For the reindeer coaster, you want to split the resin into two small cups. For the Santa coaster, you want to have the resin in one cup. Your need enough to cover the bottom of both coasters. For the reindeer coaster, in one cup, add white glitter and the chunky iridescent glitter and stir well. In the second cup, add blue and silver glitter and a little iridescent confetti. For the Santa coaster mix in green glitter.
3. For the Santa coaster, just pour it into the mold and let it spread across the bottom of the mold.
For the reindeer coaster, take both cups and pour into the mold at the same time, creating a blue half and a white half. The blue being the sky and the white being the ground.
4. Let it sit. I usually let it sit for 12 hours.
5. Apply the stickers to the resin and prepare some more resin, just clear, and pour it over the stickers, making sure the stickers are completely under the resin and the surface is flat.
6. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours.
**As always, take a lighter and run it across the surface of the wet resin to make sure to remove bubbles.
Happy Crafting and Merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by.