Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Lights Coaster - Another Coaster Friday

Remember to subscribe to Craft Klatch on YouTube for the latest crafts!

Welcome to Another Coaster Friday!!  I had these cute beads from Oriental Trading and I thought they would make a cute coaster!  You can find the beads here Lightbulb Beads.


You will need:
-  Resin -  I use Easy Cast - for more info. go to their website at www.eti-usa.com.  It's available at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Resin Obsession.
-  Christmas lightbulb beads
-  Coaster mold - you can find the one I use on the Products I Use Page




Directions:

1.  Prepare the resin according to the package directions.
2.  Pour resin into the coaster mold.
3.  Place in the lightbulb beads.  For the most part they did not float, but in the end the floated just a little.  
4.  I suggest doing a smaller pour, add the bulbs and let it sit for 12 hours.
5.  Do a final pour and again, let it sit for 12 hours.
6.  Unmold.

That's it!  Remember, the best way to keep on top of my latest crafts is to subscribe to my YouTube Channel at:  www.youtube.com/craftklatch because sometimes I get a little behind here!

Thanks for stopping by and have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!!  Happy Crafting!

Mona



4 comments:

Julia Nyanyo said...

wow, lovely, I've never seen anything like this before. Those little light beads are really cute.

Randi SowderingAbout said...

I love these too! They are very unique and would be a great addition to my christmas decor!
I'd love to invite you to our weekly linkup party! http://www.sowderingabout.com/2013/12/awesome-things-tuesday.html

Victoria said...

I love these!!! I'm one of the hosts from the Awesome Things Tuesday blog hop, and I just wanted to give you a heads up that I am featuring your coasters in tomorrows post! Great job, these would look adorable on my coffee table!

-V
http://vlittlebirds.blogspot.com

Craft Klatch said...

Thank you Victoria. I'll be sure to check it out!

Mona