Welcome to Another Coaster Friday!! I had these cute beads from Oriental Trading and I thought they would make a cute coaster! You can find the beads here Lightbulb Beads.
You will need:
- Resin - I use Easy Cast - for more info. go to their website at www.eti-usa.com. It's available at Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Resin Obsession.- Christmas lightbulb beads
- Coaster mold - you can find the one I use on the Products I Use Page
1. Prepare the resin according to the package directions.
2. Pour resin into the coaster mold.
3. Place in the lightbulb beads. For the most part they did not float, but in the end the floated just a little.
4. I suggest doing a smaller pour, add the bulbs and let it sit for 12 hours.
5. Do a final pour and again, let it sit for 12 hours.
That's it! Remember, the best way to keep on top of my latest crafts is to subscribe to my YouTube Channel at: www.youtube.com/craftklatch because sometimes I get a little behind here!
Thanks for stopping by and have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!! Happy Crafting!